Employment Opportunities at CCI Career Training Center
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit resume for current opportunities listed below. Join a group of dedicated professionals assisting other adults to reach their goal of preparing for a new career or enhance their current skills.
We are presently interviewing to fill three student recruiter positions at our Dallas and Arlington locations. As a small career training provider with 29 years of history we deliver quality programs and offer a stable and professional admissions department. This is a salaried inside sales position. You will:
-Respond to inquiries to recruit students for enrollment in our career training programs
-Build your pipe line by using a call list provided to seek potential candidates
-make outbound calls to current present and past clients to ask for referrals
-Interview and qualify student candidates for admission to the program
The position requires:
-Excellent telephone follow-up skills.
-Excellent presentation skills.
-Ability and interest in working with individuals and helping people.
- Location: Dallas and Arlington
Microsoft Network Support Instructor
We are CCI Training Center, a nationally accredited career training institute with two locations and 29 years of history in Texas. We are currently interviewing to fill a full time and a part time positions in desktop and Microsoft Server support and instruction. This is a career track position in the IT department of a small career training center.
Provides the Staff and students with technical support and instruction on Microsoft and CompTIA related products.
This is both an instruction position and staff support position. You will work with small group of adult students providing training on topics including PC support, Microsoft Desktop, network troubleshooting, etc. You will maintain staff and classroom computers as required. You will prepare reports as required by the department.
Profile of the Successful Candidate:
· Minimum five years’ experience in Microsoft desktop and Server products. May substitute college degree for experience.
· Is comfortable making presentations to a small group
· Has an interest in working with the public.
· Organized with paperwork.
· Minimum five years of experience in IT support
· Excellent communication skills
· Helpful attitude
· Interest in helping others
Career Services Coordinator - Arlington
We are CCI Training Center, an accredited post-secondary career education institute with 29 years history in Texas and locations in Dallas & Arlington. We are currently interviewing to fill a position in career services at our Arlington location.
The successful candidate will utilize proven telephone skills, personal interview skills, and organizational skills to assist graduating students to prepare for employment. Your typical day includes reaching out to potential employers interested in hiring our graduates, working with students in preparing them for employment and tracking your performance on a weekly basis. Every day is a new challenge allowing you to assist our graduates to achieve their employment goal.
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!
- Goal driven
- Effective communicator
- Able and interested in motivating others
- Team player
- Ability to network
- Well written
- Enforce superior customer service standards
- Work with adult students and graduates
- Conduct outbound calls to reach potential employers
- Conduct personal interviews with graduates
- Assist students in improving their professional development skills
- Learn all products offered by the school to accurately explain to potential employers
- Observe all our regulatory standards
- Public Relations through social media sites
- Minimum two years in customer service
- Outbound telephone experience
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to help others make decision
- Stable work history
- Excellent computer skills