Dallas IT Training | CCNA Training Dallas TX
Network Administration & Information Technology Professional Career Training Programs
Get Trained, Be Well Prepared for Your Career as an InformationTechnology Professional!
EXCITING NEWS from CCI Professional Training Centers
CCI Career Training Center is proud to offer students the most comprehensive, cutting edge Dallas IT Training Program available. The Computer & Network Administration Programs are consistently revised, allowing them to remain relevant and innovative in the face of this rapidly changing industry; therefore students are kept abreast of evolving technology trends and current core information technology competencies.
We offer up to date, flexible instructor led, workshop style classes as well as online classes, giving students a best of both worlds, hybrid educational experience.
If you seek the most comprehensive, yet flexible IT Training Dallas Texas has to offer, look no further!
CCI Training Center students spend only 2 days per week on campus in Arlington or Dallas and the remaining course work is completed in an interactive online environment. We are committed to delivering the highest quality IT Training. This program can offer the most flexibility, allowing students to keep outside professional and family obligations while meeting their educational goals and enhancing their career skills and opportunities.
You may choose to attend either day or evening classes, 2 times per week and your online classroom is available 24 hours a day, allowing you access live computer modules and labs round the clock. We encourage students to work on their labs at their own pace to further reinforce these most important core competencies and concepts.
As the leading IT training program in Dallas and Arlington, the students are prepared for successful careers as CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associates),CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technicians) just to name a few. CCI Training Center students can choose from a variety of IT Certifications from industry leaders like Cisco, CompTIA and Microsoft.
CCI Training Center's Professional Computer Career Training Programs Include:
- CST: Computer Support Technician
- CNA: Hybrid - Computer Network Administration
- CNA: Private Cloud - Computer Network Administration
Industry Leading, Cutting Edge Professional IT Certifications
CCI Training Center's comprehensive Dallas IT Training Programs Include Core Competencies that Prepare Students for Industry Leading Certifications Such As:
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician)
- MCSE Server 2012 (Server Infrastructure)
- MCSE Server 2012 (Private Cloud)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Windows 8
Top 10 Reasons Choose CCI Training Center's Professional Computer Training Programs:
- Accredited Computer Networking & Administration Certificate Program
- Leading Microsoft IT Academy
- CompTIA Authorized Partner
- Nationally Accredited School and State Approved
- Critical Extensive Preparation for Industry Leading IT professional certifications
- Consistently Updated Curriculum Focused on Latest Industry Technologies & Core Competencies
- Certified instructors Who Are Successful Professionals & Offer Years of Industry Knowledge & Expertise
- Flexible Course Schedules Which Accomodate Your Schedule & Life
- We Provide Affordable Tuition & Financial Assistance
- We Are a Professional Career Educational Institution, not a "boot camp" or "certification prep academy"
Attend Class Only Twice A Week!
Complete a Fulltime Day Schedule in as little as 18 Weeks
Complete a Part-time Evening Schedule in as little as 24 Weeks
Modern businesses rely on technology! The individuals who install and monitor these important systems are a critical part of the business. Professional Computer & Network Administration professionals may design, install and support an organization’s entire computer system, including:
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- IT Network Segments
- Internet & Intranet IT Systems
- Private Cloud Services
- Remote Administration
- IT Security
You DO NOT need a lot of computer experience to train in this field. If you’re interested in computers and are looking to pursue a professional career, getting hands-on computer industry career training as an IT professional could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Potential Career Opportunities for Skilled Information Technology & Network Administration Professionals
Some positions that skilled professionals in this field may pursue include:
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer IT Security Specialist
- Computer Network troubleshooting
- Computer Server Installation IT Specialist
- Troubleshooting of Cisco switches and routers
- Personal Computer IT Support
- Computer Trouble Shooting
- Computer IT related Help-Desk
Successful graduates of this program feel confident entering the professional world of Network Administration and Computer Security after gaining plenty of personal instruction in CCI’s computer labs.