Why Choose CCI
Why Choose CCI Training Center?
The Top 10 Reasons to Choose CCI for Career Training
- 26 Years of Successful Career Training After a quarter century in Texas, the CCI name is recognized and trusted among employers in Information Technology, Medical and Business sectors. At CCI, we’re proud of the tradition of excellence we’ve established since graduating our first class in 1984.
- Hands-On, Instructor-Led Workshops Our programs are instructor lead, and designed as hands-on workshops in small groups. This model of career training ensures that you receive plenty of one-on-one instruction in a practical, hands-on environment that mirrors the professional work setting. CCI students have the opportunity to move confidently from training into new professional roles after receiving so much hands-on, practical experience.
- Flexible Schedules: Career Training to Fit Your Lifestyle At CCI, we recognize that our students are busy individuals with family, work and a wide variety of other responsibilities. That’s why we offer our classes both Full and Part-Time scheduling options. You can choose the schedule that best fits your lifestyle. You don’t have to put your life on hold to professional career training. The friendly and knowledgeable Admissions Representatives at CCI will be happy to work with you to help you find the course and program schedule that works best for you.
- Accredited by ACCET- Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training
CCI Training Center is proud to be accredited by ACCET – Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training – A Partnership for Quality®.
- Dedicated Staff and Faculty
Our interested team of instructors bring years of experience to CCI in the fields of professional training, software applications, medical records, business accounting and more. From instructors to support staff, everyone at CCI is dedicated to the ultimate success of our students. Your success is our #1 priority.
- Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify
Career training is an investment in your future. There are a number of financial aid programs available for funding your career training. Some of these are federal, state or military grant programs, other scholarships involve funds obtained from an employer or a future employer. A dedicated representative from the CCI Financial Aid Department will be available to sit down one-on-one with you to help you determine if you qualify for financial aid and help to design a Financial Plan that works for you.
Click here for more info on Financial Aid
- Job Placement Assistance
Students meet with CCI Career Services and Placement Counsellors frequently while in school. These counsellors are aware of the employment market and assist the students with part-time employment. All qualified graduates receive career counseling and placement assistance to start a new career.
Click here for more info on CCI Job Placement Assistance.
- Approved by TWC, VA, DARS, and WIA
CCI has been approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Proprietary Schools Section, Austin, Texas since 1991. The school is also a Microsoft® IT Academy member and Prometric Testing Center.
It offers safe, comfortable testing services to both students and non-students alike.CCI has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). The TWC assigned school number is S0935.
Programs are approved for VA, WIA, and DARS grants.Students are asked to raise any issues, suggestions, recommendations, or grievance by following the grievance process outlined in the CCI catalog. If, as a student you were not provided with a catalog, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with CCI’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with ACCET.Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools And Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/.
- Two Convenient Locations
With locations in both Arlington and Dallas, Texas, you can choose the campus nearest you. Click here to view maps of our campus locations.
Click here to view maps of our campus locations.
- Streamlined Fast-Track Programs
Programs are focused on career skills. A typical program takes 7 months to complete.
Advanced Placement and Transfer of Credit
Students may transfer credits from post-secondary institutions that are accredited by an agency recognized by the U. S. Department of Education. A transcript must be presented with credits earned in the last seven years with a grade of ”C” or higher. The course must be included in the program in which the student is enrolling. Students may also request to test out of some of the basic courses based upon prior work experience. There is a $25.00 fee for the administration of each placement exam. A student can be placed out of no more than four courses in any one program of study. A request for advanced placement must be completed in writing prior to admission to the school and prior to the first day of class. Tuition will be adjusted by multiplying the number of clock hours in the subject scheduled at CCI by the average hourly rate for the program.
Permission to advance to the next subject may be granted by the school director.
An advanced placement decision may be appealed to the school director in writing before the student enrolls. The school director will answer the appeal in writing.
Advanced placement reduces the amount available for financial aid.
If a student wishes to attempt to transfer credit to another institution, CCI will provide the student with a transcript and course syllabus if the charges for all tuition, fees, and books have been paid.
Students with Disabilities
CCI Training Center is an equal opportunity establishment providing services and employment opportunities on the basis of merit, and with no distinction on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability. Students with special needs will need approval by director. The school has a policy to provide reasonable accommodations as applicable in compliance with ADA guidelines. School facilities meet all the requirements of ADA.
Student Activities at CCI Training Center
Students who successfully complete their program of study are eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony. We are dedicated to the success and professional development of each student. The graduation is annually at a designated facility.
Linked In and Facebook are ways of staying connected with alumni, teachers, current students, and those who are considering CCI Training Center possibilities. We want to stay connected with you while providing professional training options.
Monthly Student Appreciation Day
We also take the time to appreciate each student’s commitment while preparing for the job market. A Star Student is recognized monthly during the appreciation activity.
Voter Registration Information
To be eligible to register in Texas, you must:
- be a U.S. citizen;
- be a resident of the county;
- be 18 years old (you may register at 17 years and 10 months);
- not a convicted felon (unless a person’s sentence is completed, including any probation or parole)
- not declared mentally incapacitated by a court of law
For more information, please read the Voter Registration in Texas pamphlet.